Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mrs. Idaho America Pageant 2010

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Mrs. idaho
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own scrapbook


I traveled with Elizabeth Larson Mrs. Washington 2009 to Idaho for the Mrs. Idaho pageant. My dear friend Cherie and her husband Ross drove us around where we needed to go! Thank you both. I stayed an extra time to spend time with my friend. It was a fun and sunny weekend. Idaho is beautiful.

The Mrs. Idaho pageant was great. Outstanding women who did an amazing job. The winner was Heidi Parsons. I was able to get to know Mrs. Oregon 2010, she is a sweetheart and truly beautiful inside and out. We got the royal VIP treatment with front row seats and an introduction. The staff and director did an outstanding job.

No comments:

Post a Comment