Monday, November 15, 2010

MV T-Birds Championship Season Party 11/14




My son Jordan's football team is just plain awesome! They have been undefeated for 3 years now and have also won the League Championships. I was the team co-ordinator along with another players mom Shelly Dillworth. My husband Allen did the photography for the team and each week I would send out a picture slideshow for the families to watch. It was a big hit and the boys loved to see the amazing action shots my husband got. He also had some fun with editing funny things into the pictures. I put together a photo memory book and a slideshow that we watched at the party. It turned out so great if I do say so myself! I have some amazing programs in my Mac computers that make me look like I am quite talented!! It did take many hours to complete but the boys, coaches & parents were thrilled. They each got a copy to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment