Monday, February 7, 2011

Kelly Unlocking her Potential...



While in California for my tradeshow I had to manage getting my workouts in. The hotel we stayed at had access to the Bally's Gym. Which was great except on the weekends it didn't open up early enough. I asked at the front counter where the stairs were thinking I could go up and down the stairwell to get some cardio in. They pointed to the stairs between the escalators & I thought seriously that's not very big and it's inside the building where everyone is passing by. They said there was another lady going up and down the stairs for the last hour!! I walked over to take a look and there was Kelly running up and down those stairs. I asked her if this was all there was and she said Yes, we had a laugh about it. I went to look around for more stairs and thankfully found this indoor mall that I could walk around and go up and down a larger stair case. I thought about going back to tell Kelly but it looked like she was almost done.
The next morning the gym was still closed. I started my walk around the indoor mall and out comes Kelly! We spent the next hour sweating and talking together. She was working at the trade show too! We talked about our families, jobs, excercise, & nutrition. I learned that Kelly had lost an amazing 110 pounds! She did it all on her own no surgery or medications. Her journey is amazing. She works out so hard doing weights and cardio everyday. She's even run a few marathons!! She totally changed her eating habits and now eats healthy clean, whole grain, unprocessed, no preservative organic type of foods. She feels and looks fabulous. She is living proof of how unlocking your potential can change your whole life. It was an honor to get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment