Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Guest Speaker at St. Martins University




I was invited by Professor Don Conant who teaches business classes at St. Martins University, to speak to his masters business class about my own business Simply Swank. As the 2009 Business Woman of the Year I was honored to be able to share my expertise in the area of Entrepreneurship. I shared with class how I got started, the process I went through and what I have achieved to this day with my business. The class was very diversified with all types of students from different backgrounds and with different goals. They asked many great questions, and Professor Conant did a great wrap up highlighting how my business model worked for me and the difference between other types of businesses. I learned a few things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment