Monday, October 17, 2011

Mrs. Washington Stage Practice 10/16

Mrs. Snohomish County Jessica, Mrs. Spokane County Amee, Mrs. Washington 2011, Mrs. Spokane Judi, Mrs. Moses Lake Tiffany & Mrs. Walla Walla Valley Shontina

Our Director Pam Curnel happened to get the theater where we have our pageant for a few hours on Sunday. It's been reserved every weekend for practices for the upcoming musical School House Rock. So a few of us could make it to Moses lake on short notice. For 3 of these contestants it was the first time to see and be on the stage! I remember how excited and nervous I was as a new contestant that first time I came to the theatre! What a journey it's been for me and I hope these ladies enjoy it as much as I have!!

We practiced the opening number that is shaping up to be fabulous!! I can't wait to see it all come together on pageant weekend! Only 4 more weeks until the pageant when a new Mrs. Washington will be added to the group! We will get to share our reign together until March when my year is officially done. I look forward to doing appearances with my sister Queen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment