Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photo Shoot at the State Capital with Dinea De Photo 10/5

Photo not from my photo shoot but by Dinea while at the Day of Empowerment!

I've seen Dinea's amazing photos that she had taken of the founder of Cinderella's closet Renata Hanson and at other events where Cinderella's Closet Gowns have been worn. She just happened to be the photographer at the Day of Empowerment and after chatting with her we set up a date to take some Mrs. Washington photos at our State Capital building.

I decided to wear only gowns from Cinderella's closet so we could use the photos to help promote our non profit organization. What a fabulous time we had!! Dinea is amazing and has so many creative ideas. I can feel her passion as she composes and captures her photos. One hour turned into 3 with 4 gown changes and about 12 different locations around the Capital Buildings and downtown Olympia! It was so exhausting but Dinea made me feel like a beautiful Queen!!! I can't wait to share the photos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment