Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mrs. Washington Party and Practice

Mrs. Olympia, Mrs. Washington, Mrs. Lacey & Mrs. Whidbey Island

April 23rd My director had a wonderful welcome home party for me! We met at a restaurant, had a yummy lunch, cake and some great party favors! It was great to meet some of the new contestants and re-connect with a few I already know!

After the party we went to the Lakewood YMCA for dance practice. The contestants are learning an amazing routine choreographed by our director, for the upcoming Memorial Day celebration in Moses Lake. They have a Lip Sync contest that is the best I have ever seen! I get to be one of the judges this year. The Mrs. Washington group will be performing but not be in the contest, thank goodness it would be hard not to be biased!

No comments:

Post a Comment