Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What no mints on my pillow??

Well back to life and reality. No more Greenbrier spoiled treatment anymore! I'll miss the turn down service with mints, meals being cooked for me, cleaning done on a daily basis and of course my 50 new girlfriends!

It is good to be home with my family. I think I am finally used to the West Coast time zone again. I am unpacked & my clothes are washed. There are still 4 boxes that are on their way to me that have the rest of my clothes and all the gifts I received. Hopefully their journey will only be a week not two weeks like my other box!

I am working on scheduling my upcoming appearances and will be adding them to the blog. Monday I had a meeting with our Volunteer Center to plan the upcoming Voluntonies award ceremony. I will be helping to MC the event. We have a few practices too for a surprise ending... after all the choreography I learned at Mrs. America this will be a piece of cake!

Thanks again to all of you for your love and encouragement! If you need me to make an appearance for you organization or event please don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to serve Washington!!

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so happy to discover your blog! I just met with lovely jilladair today and am obsessed with her make-up line. congrats on all your success girl, and can't wait to read more!

    xoxo
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete