Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 15 Leaving Mrs. America

I packed up and moved out of my room after finals. I went through all of my things this day and tried to get rid of packaging and bulky items but I still ended up coming home with more than I left with! All the great contestant gifts filled up a whole box. Wow these girls really go all out with their gifts!! Plus Mrs. America gave us tons, I mean tons of stuff. Bags, products and so much more. We really were spoiled. I shipped back 4 large cartons. I hope they come home in a week and don't go all over the country like my other box did! It will be fun to go through everything when it arrives.

We drove to Charelston ariport in West Virginia to leave. It was a beautiful sunny day but apparently elsewhere the weather was horrendous! Our flight out was delayed by 3 hours causing us to miss our flight from Chicago to Seattle. We ended up staying the night in Chicago and flying out at 1:30 the next day. We took advantage of our time there by eating at Harry Carray's steakhouse that was thankfully right by our hotel! It was delicious! We got to sleep in and then headed to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment