Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2 Mrs America







Before our 3 hour dance practice with Frit and Frat in the beautiful ball room. We worked on our stage strut and our opening number. It is fast not too complicated and totally fun! It was extremely warm and we worked out any calories we had that morning!
My roommate Mrs. Washington DC Vicke and me!
Before we went into our seafood buffet dinner.
Oh yeah baby! Half a lobster stuffed with crab!! We had to wait in line to get these! YUMM!!
Mrs. Wisconsin, Me and Mrs. Oregon glowing after our fabulous dinner!!
Most of the ladies sitting at our table.
Poor Mrs. California had all of our cameras and graciously took pictures for us all!
Mrs. California and me! I was born in Fresno and many of my family lives in California!
A little posing on one of the beautiful staircases. Then off to bed for me! (and some blogging) I only got 1 hour of sleep last night due to late night blogging and then the fire alarm went off at 2:00 am. We started to go outside but then a security guard said it was ok. I scared my room mate half to death waking her up! I quickly applied my lip gloss and grabbed my sash before going out the door!

I found out this morning the hotel is haunted! We are going to go on a ghost hunt one of these nights. Mrs. Texas and Mrs. Alaska are crazier than I am and are going to lead the expedition!

Off to sleep now, going to try and get a work out in tomorrow in between dance practice, bunker tour and cocktail reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment