Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 10 Mrs. America

I don't have many photos from today! It was busy as usual. We had our bathing suit group photo taken. I sat there thinking a)it's warm in here b)this fake grass I am sitting on is painful c)I am sure glad I worked out this morning and d)I can not believe I am here at Mrs. America getting this photo!! I seriously am still trying to get used to the idea that I won my state title!! This experience has been amazing to say the least.

Florence Henderson and her daughter Barbara stopped in today to say hello. I was so excited I can't wait to get to talk to Florence. I am such a Brady fan!! Tomorrow are the interviews my favorite part. We found out who the judges will be.... Raquel Thomas 1st runner up last year, Earl Hurrey a representative of MENC (National Committee for Music Education) Barbra Chase Florence Henderson's daughter, Jessica Lynch former POW, and Debra Wolf. We will have 4 minutes with each judge. It is very exciting. I am in the last interview group so I will be in there about 4:30. My sponsor Jilladair and her assistant Rachel will be coming tomorrow, thank goodness now I don't have to worry about hair or makeup!!

I met Shelly Carbone today, our current Mrs. America. Well I actually met her last year at the pageant but I re-introduced myself. She is still beautiful and humble.
Our fearless, patient and crazy talented Choreographers Frit and Frat with Kazzie
I just love these guys, they are so funny and are so great at teaching us the moves. However they need to stop adding choreography!! LOL we must be that good they feel they can just keep adding more at every practice. Seriously we look like a music video on MTV!
Drum roll please... this is it the official swimsuit for Mrs. America Pageant 2011. It is made by Carol Wior. Thank goodness it fits and it's in my signature color!! I feel fabulous in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment