Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3 Mrs. America

Runya our contestant coordinator! She is amazing so calm and in charge!
Mrs. Alaska, Mrs. Maine, Mrs. Michigan, Mrs. Washington!
Mrs. Vermont, Mrs. Washington, Mrs. Connecticut
My Vera Bradley bag! Yeah it's blurry but it's all I have for now!! Each contestant got one!!
Lakelle Mrs. Wyoming it was her birthday today! I couldn't let a girl eat cake alone!
Sarah Mrs. Alaska (aka Kelly Rippa) and me. I am wearing her dress and shoes that she loaned me! Most of my clothes are still in a box on a train....
The main man that makes this all possible!! Mr. Marmel, he smelled nice too!
Posing with Mrs. Marmel the first lady of the pageant! She is so sweet and so stylish!!
Mrs. Alaskas Tony Bowls dress and fabulous shoes!! Thank goodness for pageant friends!!
After breakfast they bring you finger bowls with warm water to clean your hands with. Mrs. Hawaii, me and Mrs. Florida pretending to eat it instead showing our social graces (or lack of)!

No comments:

Post a Comment