Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 8 Mrs. America

Today we got our swimsuits!! They are Turquoise oh yeah!!! Mine was the perfect size thank goodness. It fits pretty well and I think most girls liked them. We had 2 practices today and then went off campus for a dinner at a local Italian restaurant. It was delicious. I got to sit in the front seat of the bus because I am special... really it's because they didn't want me getting sick again! I got to sit by Mrs. New York tonight. Another amazing woman. Her story about her charity to help women from human trafficking situations is amazing. I was glad I got to hear her story and I learned more about a serious problem in our country.



Karen Ohara Mrs. New York and me Mrs. Washington. I look a little haggard tonight but I am feeling good! I did get up early to workout so I need to get some extra rest tonight. My voice is getting kinda hoarse I better quit "running my mouth" as my roommate would say!! Tomorrow we have contestant gift exchanges fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment