Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 4 Mrs. America

Dinner at the italian restaurant!
Habitat for humanity Women Build hat and T-shirt
I worked the saw the entire time! All the siding and trim boards that were put on the house today were cut by me! I was interviewed by the TV crews and local newspaper! Of course I had to wear the lovely goggles during all of that! I had sawdust in my hair & everywhere!! It was a beautiful sunny day!
Today we worked for the habitat humanity Women Build group. All 51 contestants pitched in to work on the house that is going to be finished in May! The weather was fabulous and everyone really worked hard. In this photo we are standing on top of a huge mound of dirt you just can't tell from the photo. It was fun to get out of the hotel and do some physical labor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment