Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 6 Mrs. America

Mrs. Ohio and Mrs. Washington striking a pose not the golf ball!
A fun group photo, we were attempting to jump in the air!
I took the girls for a spin in the cart, I took a few corners sharp to make it fun!
Outside the golf club area.
Shapeera Afraid of Lightening and I eating yummy chicken pot pies for lunch!
The top is a light puff pastry and the bowl is filled with yummy chicken and vegies with a white sauce.
Fly Fishing in the river without any bait! We were just practicing. It really wasn't good fishing conditions. The water was too high.
I really enjoyed this, it was fun. I want to try it in Washington.
It was a beautiful sunny day today for fishing.
Our guide was great at showing us how to cast and he was very patient!
I was asking him about what kinds of fish they catch. Usually trout.
Mrs. Utah Carol, she is a wonderful lady, I really enjoy hanging out with her.
Sitting by the river! It was so enjoyable to be outside and enjoy the view.
Off roading was our last stop today. Unfortunately I did not get to drive or ride in the jeeps. Our shuttle bus driver missed a turn and drove us up a huge road that was very bumpy and curvey. It was like being on a boat, It was very hot in th e shuttle too so I got motion sickness! I didn't throw up but was very nautious and dizzy for the rest of the day! I came back and took some dramamine, had some ginger ale and ate some crackers. I skipped dinner and laid down to rest. We had a late practice tonight so I stayed pretty still and didn't full out do the dance routine. We were going to get our bathing suits tonight but they were not ready yet. Darn we are excited to see what we will be wearing. Dianne said they are beautiful!

My box of clothes finally arrived only a week late! The box was so beat up and had been taped and re-taped! I am glad I finally have all my clothes and shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment