Monday, August 29, 2011

Hawks Prairie Rotary 9/26


Sherry Jennings President of Hawks Prairie Rotary

Today I visited the Hawks Prairie Rotary to talk about the Miss Thurston County Pageant. It was a fun group of Rotarians!! I even had a friend from high school who was there and introduced me! I was able to share with the group about our upcoming Scholarship Pageant and how they can get involved. I was also able to share my platform "Unlock Your Potential" and how I am using it to encourage the contestants. I shed a little light onto what pageants are about and how they can help girls to become the best that they can be. I answered a few other questions about what to avoid in pageants especially for younger girls.

I learned so much about what the Rotary stands for and their history just from this one meeting. It is a great organization and is a vital part of our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment