Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/11 KGY Interview for Miss Thurston County 2012

Tasia Jungbaur Miss Thurston County 2012

As a volunteer for the Miss Thurston County Scholarship Program I get to help be a chaperon for Tasia at events throughout the year. Today we met at the KGY radio station for her first on air interview. She was amazing and did a fabulous job. Smilin Jay the radio host got me on the microphone too talk about being Mrs. Washington and how I am affiliated with the Miss Thurston County Program. I got a chance to share what a positive experience it is for the ladies and how it's more than just a crown and sash.
Tasia shared her platform and how she wants to make a positive impact on her community. I was so proud of her!! Next week I will accompany her to another event where she will be singing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment