Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mrs. Washington Pageant 2012

My Family on stage for the last time with me!

Opening number so fun to get to dance with the contestants!
Jessica Riggs!! Mrs. Washington 2012
2 Decades of Mrs. Washingtons!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

Wow what a fun weekend! The Mrs. Washington 2012 Pageant was another huge success!! I had so much fun being able to encourage and mentor the contestants. I really got to know each and every one of them. They are all amazing women with incredible passion for their platforms, their marriage and their families.

In the end one woman is crowned and that was Jessica Riggs! This was her 5th attempt to win the title. She placed 1st runner up 2 years in a row took a year off due to a knee injury and came back better than ever. She has worked hard promoting her platform and being an active part of her community. I am so proud of her. She was one of my first friends and mentors in the Mrs. Washington Pageant. My very first year we got together to go for a run, not knowing each other at all, after the run was over we knew we were destined to be BPFF's (Best Pageant Friends Forever)

I am honored to be a part of the Mrs. Washington Family and will continue to support this system for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment