Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tumwater 4th of July Parade

Finally I get to ride in our 1969 Camaro in a parade! My Home town Tumwater 4th of July Parade!!
Jessica Riggs Mrs. Snohomish County joined me for the parade!
Like Vanilla & Chocolate! My dear pageant sister and friend whom I have too much fun with!

It was a scorching hot day but we are soooo not complaining! I can't remember the last time we had a 4th of July like this. There was a huge turn out for the parade. The theme was Heart of a Champion. Our Tumwater High School football team lead the parade since they are the current state champions!!

It was a well organized event and such a treat to get to be a part of the celebration!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment