Sunday, September 25, 2011

MBA Chili Cook Off 9/20

I had a Rootin Tootin good time at the Master Builders Association first Chili Cook Off! Wait maybe not a tootin time LOL!! I actually didn't even eat any chili, I must confess I am not a chili fan and I am a wimp when it comes to anything spicy!!
I was invited to support the Membership committees booth by a high school friend of mine Marie.

I was the "ringer" I hung out at the booth lured people in with my smile and my bling to encourage them to vote for our booth as the best chili, most creative and most team spirit! These were the 3 categories that were up for a prize and we were going for the all!!
Sadly we found out we could only win one, we won the most votes for Most Creative!!
It was really fun and these cowboys were a rowdy bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment