Monday, September 12, 2011

Puallyup Fair 9/10

Mrs. Seattle Tamara DePorter and I before handing out programs at the gate.
Mrs. Pierece County, Mrs. Seattle, Mrs. Washington 2011, Mrs. Lacey
Our new Cowboy friends!
Mrs. Lacey and I pausing to smile while handing out programs!
We worked hard and had to refuel!
Just a "little" elephant ear! At least we shared it!!

It was a HOT day at the fair! I was joined by Mrs. Seattle, Mrs. Pierce County and Mrs. Lacey to be gate greeters and hand out fair programs. This was the second day of the fair and it was busy! It was fun to be a part of our state fair. We met so many people, took some photos and just had a great time.

One lady was so sweet and thanked me for taking the time to come out in my "Queen" attire and take the time to represent our state at the fair. Another lady was so funny she said I was so little in person! I am a more petite Queen standing only 5'3" tall! Luckily my height was not a factor in qualifying for the job!!

After all our hard work we had a snack at the fair, my favorite Elephant Ears! Tamara and I shared the enormous treat and it was delicious! That was my 3rd Elephant Ear at my 3rd fair for the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment