Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mrs. Washington Pageant Reherasal 9/24

Me with David & Pam Curnel the pageant Directors

Mrs. Washington 2012 contestants me, Carla Richards Mrs. Washington 2010
& Pam Curnel State Director

My favorite part of preparing for the pageant is hanging with the girls and getting to dance!! I am usually in trouble for goofing off to much and talking but I behaved myself pretty well today trying to be a good example for the others!! Our opening number is choreographed by Pam our state director she has so many years of experience as a dancer and choreographer and does a great job helping us to look great!

The dance is fun and even I get a small part in it! I will miss this part of the pageant after I hand over the crown to my new Queen Sister. But I now have my Zumba license so I can keep dancing away and helping others to get in shape too!

I got to meet several new contestants and re-connect with ones I have met before. This is a great group of women all so diverse it's going to be a great competition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment