Monday, September 12, 2011

ZUMBA!!

At the end of the day with instructor Joy Smith
Yay, we got our License to teach ZUMBA fitness!! Here with Joy & my new friend Christie.

I had so much fun at Mrs. America doing our dance routines every day that I had to continue the fun!! ZUMBA was the perfect solution for me. ZUMBA is like a dance party but it is also a great workout. As an instructor I get to share my love of fitness and dance while inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle.

Joy Smith was an amazing instructor, that girls got moves!! I went to the all day training in Lakewood all by myself, but knowing I would make friends. Everyone was so friendly and excited to be there. I started of dancing by Christie and we quickly go to know each other. Christie lost 30lbs doing ZUMBA and is a self proclaimed addict! We had so much in common it was fun to get to know each other.

Now I've got lot's of practice to get my routines down and start teaching some classes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment