Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting Ready for Mrs. America part 3



Tonight my husband Allen and I went to our local Dinners Done Right to make some dinners that can be frozen and cooked later while I am gone at Mrs. America. I let him choose the meals, of course he picked not only the ones that he and the boys would like best but also the easiest ones to prepare later! Allen is not much of a cook, well all he really cooks is oatmeal, bacon and french toast and I don't think that would be good for 2 weeks straight!

Allen's mom is an excellent cook and already plans to have them over to eat and will make plenty of left overs to take home. Between her and the frozen meals plus a few nights out to eat, I think they will survive!! I on the other hand get 2 weeks of no cooking or cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment