Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting Ready for Mrs. America part 5

Don on Base Scott on Lead Guitar and Vocals
Mike on Rythm Guitar and Vocals
Me on Vocals and Rythm Instruments My husband Allen behind me on the drums! My last day of no makeup, hat hair, jeans and a sweatshirt!


I finished the rest of my pageant gifts today! Plus made a few extras just in case! Got some gifts put away and things organized. Gathered some things to pack but didn't get anything really packed yet. Sorted all my vitamins out for 2 weeks worth. I started taking several supplements recommended by my trainer and since I have been taking them I have not gotten sick in 8 weeks! I want to keep that going. I use a pill sorter box that makes it really easy to keep track of what to take when. I bought an extra one so I can have the whole two weeks worth.

I ran some errands, did some laundry and took care of some unfinished business!! Now I am off to one last practice with my band. We have a performance the weekend after I get back. I'll have to make sure to get some singing time in during my Mrs. America trip, I hope my roommate doesn't mind! By the way my roommate is Mrs. District of Columbia! We've exchanged a few emails and found out we both own our own businesses and have 2 boys. I am sure after 2 weeks together we will know a lot more about each other!!

I exchanged some email with Mrs. Idaho Kristie Bear and found out we will be on the same flights into Lewisburg!! That makes me extremely happy. The trip is going to be 13 hours 3 different planes and a couple of layovers Ugh! I loaded several movies in my computer to occupy my mind, I am hoping to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment